Under the Construction Quiet Woods Japanese Version
Loading...

Earned the right to tell others


My simple conclusion of the definition of philosopher is who has the attitude to question things and makes you think about things in a different way.
Since I have been the one of 10 percent people in America, the sentence "It seems that once you make your mark in our fast –paced,global,success-obsessed-action-centric-result-driven world, you’ve earned the right to tell others how the world works so they, too, can enjoy the delicious fruits of success.”I saw in print as foreword of the book “the uncommon path",hounted me in my deeper psyche more than the content of the book.
even I disillusioned about American dream which is well written by Robert Ebert's blog "Wall Street's dirty, rotten scoundrels",the value of money and success are skin deep,even how I relate with others.
We're Human 132275452241266724

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

About

SPONSORS

INTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?