Under the Construction Quiet Woods Japanese Version
Loading...

Do You Marry Me?



Soul is the relationship.

Excerpt from Yoshinobu Kanayama

I'm getting more convinced that who you are is what you do.
You understand who you are through relationship with others, surroundings and you know the truth in the action, in the reality because


Love always transform to Value.

Excerpt from Shushi Kato 

Action is the creation, expression of love.
When your self love glow,confidence,energy and passion grow in you.  The purity of self love expressed as joy of giving and circulation of energy to the others as the higher value. On the other hand,narcissist ended self satisfaction.  You see the commonality in the value of love, freedom and individuality with the influential people like Martin Luther King Jr, Nelson Mandela in the history.
Watching Soccer World Cup, it’s amazing those athletes give a strong impression to large audience.

Human called Myself is the best life partner whom you have to spend time till you die.
Listen to the partner called Myself with pure heart.
People only do his/her best for the people whom he/she love, then why not love yourself.

Excerpt from Shushi Kato

My primary motivation of actions have been looking for love and recognition from outside.
I can see my life purpose/goal is "Give Unconditional Love to Myself."
It is the vow of commitment of  "I love me".

I, take Myself, my constant friend, my faithful partner in life, and my one true love. On this special day, I give to you in the presence of God and these witnesses my sacred promise to stay by your side as your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, as well as through the good times and the bad. I promise to love you without reservation, comfort you in times of distress, encourage you to achieve all of your goals, laugh with you and cry with you, grow with you in mind and spirit, always be open and honest with you, and cherish you for as long as we both shall live.
Even I experienced many setbacks; disappointment and giving up in life and lost zest for life,
Who are willing to remarry again?
Who get married in based on the premise of things go wrong, not be loved and be unhappy?
Who get married with someone whom you don't love?

And what is like to live with this commitment? It looks dam simple,
Live life, see the reality.
Live happily ever after.
-The end-

My humble mission
"I am the leader,partner and future"
"Experience the imagination in the real life"(Wish come true in My Disney World)











MEDITATION 3528043572416212744

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

About

SPONSORS

INTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?